The Original T-Payne

Ramblings of a Young Female Entrepreneur

Friday, May 25, 2007

wiennaaaa here is ur budunk

I have not really had the chance to blog because I have been busy unpacking and preparing for my HW party. Gosh! Moving is sooo stressfull! What makes up for it is that I love my new home. Its sooo ME, ok well technically "me" would be a huge mansion with 20 rooms and a huge living room with a 100 inch screen tv that I can watch movies on all night and a huge bedroom with a jacuzzi in the middle but since I would probably enjoy that more with my hussy and kids, this is sooo me for now. Anyhoo, Wienna, as promised here is the budunk shot. This is the best I could do for now.. red white and blue..

5 Comments:

  • At Fri May 25, 07:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cant see ish,there gotta be a better picture somewhere. I can be ur photgrapher too, looks like the photographer was triping.....lol have a good weekend.

     
  • At Sat May 26, 08:59:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do u have a budunk, 4 real? Bcos all I see is a crack between ur 'budunk' cheeks in I guess, ur "prada" jeans!
    So, honestly how many milla's did you pay for dat mansion or is this one of ur usual posing? LMAO!!!

     
  • At Sat May 26, 04:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger BOBBY said…

    Congrats on the home girl...this babe, you stay climbing up and up and i admire that.

    Meanwhile leave the badunk alone...leave ittttt!!!! (petition on behalf of the badunk)

     
  • At Sun May 27, 02:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Naija Vixen said…

    LMAO...babes!!!! Congrats on the move...i'll have a drink for you!...and me...and everybody else...*sighs* my selfless act of the day...

     
  • At Tue May 29, 05:49:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don see but i still want a 'better and closer' shot. I wan see d actual 'rear'. Gosh, i sound so GAAAAY talking about dis. @anon8.59, dat's so uncalled for abeg. Congrats on your new home, hope u had some help with d move.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home