The Original T-Payne

Ramblings of a Young Female Entrepreneur

Thursday, April 26, 2007

must be good to be 9ice..

So I have a new fav artist, actually he has been more like lurking fav cos he became my fav the day I saw him perfrom with Ruggedman sometime last year, out of all the performances theirs stood out the most and I was like ahhh shoot! this dude is no doubt raw talent.. he sorta reminds me of how unique 2face is crossed with a bit of pasuma ( yes I like pasuma, deal with it)... Forget listening to music on the radio or in ur car, mehn the performance was soo spiritual, hehehe I almost had an out of body experience.. ok im soo serious o... hehehe. no lie.. anyhoo I got my hands on the promo video and err a you send it link to two of my fav songs so enjoy.. oo and it has on of my favs, Lord of Ajasa. for some reason, If i hear Ajasa is on a track, im very eager to listen.. dude just cracks me up.. anyhoo watch out for the next issue of naija ent.. its gonna feature a lot of talented artists with 9ice on the cover.. soo echoing on.. "Make them talk, we want to know wsup, idi ti Garri Shey won" yah mehn they should come explain that to us.. hehehehe

9ice feat Lord of Ajasa - Talent dey waste

9ice's Website - coming soon

9ice & 2shotz - Make them talk


12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home