The Original T-Payne

Ramblings of a Young Female Entrepreneur

Friday, December 07, 2007

new video... enjoy

really nothing much to blog about but anyhoo enjoy this new video by Ruggedman. My show was moved to next thursday so I plan to have a very relaxing, work free weekend, watching superbad and the likes.. looking forward to that.. btw did I mention that I realized sometime last week that I am addicted to my Element5 Powdation.. Im starting to wonder if its possible to be addicted to a makeup product. hmmnn I need to google that... its a strange feeling I tell ya.. I was in Houston and was about to get dressed when I realized I was almost out of my powder, my reaction sorta scared me, only because the finishing of the powdation makes me look virtually makeup free, all natural.lol and its not like I have bad skin so there wasnt really anything to hide, so I kept wondering what the big deal was. I really need to check that. I know I used to be addicted to lip balm, but got over that. Then I sorta started getting addicted to the Vixxen Blush, but I curbed that too.. so maybe next time I have a little powder left, I wont freak out and make mental notes to myself never to let that happen again... just maybe..lol

9 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 07, 12:30:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    been waiting for this video...
    i love ruggedman...
    love faze too...
    thanks...
    enjoy ur weekend...
    deka

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 06:33:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you were in Nig and didnt hola at me, then Im vexing for u.lol
    I need to contact u directly asap. Do you have an email address?

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 07:13:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you were in Nig and didnt hola at me, then Im vexing for u.lol
    I need to contact u directly asap. Do you have an email address?

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 07:16:00 AM PST, Blogger Linda Ikeji said…

    If you were in Nig and didnt hola at me, then Im vexing for u.lol
    I need to contact u directly asap. Do you have an email address?

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 02:42:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it just me or I think you have a little crush on rugged man,cos yu feature him alot on your blog...

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 10:17:00 PM PST, Blogger Toni Payne said…

    @anon... thnx have a good one too

    @linda.. sowwy, long story.. had to do with celtel, bla bla bla..will be back soon

    @anon..lol.. nothing like that, my blog could av told u that he is pretty much like a big bro 2 me ;-)
    sorry 2 dissapoint ya..

     
  • At Wed Dec 12, 04:02:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TP, i dey watch u on AIT's soundcity now and o'boy u just dey give yabs sha. I can see u're rocking one of your t-shirts on it.

     
  • At Mon Dec 17, 07:56:00 PM PST, Blogger Toni Payne said…

    @wienna.. me ke? im too sweet to yab anyone..lol.. and yes that was one of my shirt, still havent seen it

     
  • At Wed Dec 19, 02:04:00 PM PST, Blogger as said…

    now...that guy, 9ice rocks.! he's a talent

     

Post a Comment

<< Home