The Original T-Payne

Ramblings of a Young Female Entrepreneur

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pictures from the Exquisite Mag Event

As I mentioned before Exquisite Magazine hosted a tea party in Lagos featuring Toni Payne Cosmetics. Below are some pictures from the Tea Party.. I have more beauty talk/sessions coming up this year and next, worldwide. Will post dates and locations so just in case I am in your neck on the woods you can come down to watch me speak. (I promise not to bore you). I am also planning an event in LAG for early next year. I can't release the details yet but it will be a must attend event with massive media coverage. I will update you once everything is set in stone. Enjoy!

The Exquisite Mag Pose


Product shot

Q and A with guest


Talking about beauty always grabs attention


The discussion gets intence

House of Henri model getting made up


Cracking jokes

Lovely Ladies

What color gloss should I use, Try this!

Alero of BeautifulYou doing what she does best


Ladies gathering to watch a step by step makeover

Fashion by Debbie, CEO of Every Woman

I hope you enjoyed the some of the pictures. I will most likely put some more exclusive ones up once they are done making their press rotation. A special thanks to Beautiful You makeovers for coming through, you did a fab job, also to Oka and associates for such wonderful pictures. If you need a makeup artist or photographer for your next Lagos /NIG event, they come highly recommended so feel free to email me for their contact info.

For any updates about the Toni Payne Line you can always visit www.tonipayneonline.com

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home